Join us in a private, small venue at Springwater Lavender in Estacada, Oregon. Good times you and your family & friends will remember forever. Capacity will be limited to 50 persons, so make sure to book your tickets online now to reserve.
Gates open at 1pm, close at 5pm
Wander in the lavender fields, take pictures, simply enjoy
• Music will be provided by the Cascadia Cello/Guitar Duo, 2:00-4:00pm. This amazing program features cellist Owen Hofmann-Smith and classical guitarist James Manuelle. This renowned duo will perform an assortment of classical pieces from the Romantic period like Massenet's Meditation from Thais plus contemporary pieces like The Ludlows (Theme from the film Legends of the Fall) by James Horner. Owen and James describes the program as "Classical Pops".
• Bring a picnic with you and relax on the lawn overlooking the lavender fields.
• Gift shop will be filled with fresh cut lavender bundles and various craft lavender products made by Springwater Lavender that will be for sale.
• Bring ticket with you to gain access to the concert. Parking is free.
• No pets allowed. Please leave your four legged furry loved ones at home.
• Gates open at 1:00pm and close at 5:00pm.
• Masks optional.
• Tickets available online $50.00. No tickets sold at the door (Enter 'early bird' small caps at check out and get a 20% discount, expires June 10th).